Sunday, September 14, 2008

Little Joshy is here!

Josh is finally here and doing wonderful! We took out Dylan and Tyler baby pictures to compare and Josh looks just like both of them. He such a great addition to our family. Grandma Miller is here right now and what a wonderful help she has been. Josh and Brooke came down with little Cohen to visit for the weekend and we loved having them here. Brittnie is recovering well and loves beeing a new mommy again. Rob is just wondering how he is going to feed all these mouths but loves being a new dad too.

5 comments:

heidi larsen said...

love you rob!

Nicole S. said...

Hey you guys! Congrats on the cute new baby! I'm so glad you now have a blog! I have a blog too, but its private so I need your email so I can invite you. My email is willey99@hotmail.com.

heidi larsen said...

you are supposed to update your blog... :)

minerfam said...

Hey I found your blog! I am lovin' it! Our site is: www.theminerfour.blogspot.com
Love ya-DanaLee

Angie said...

Brittnie
Yeah! Blogs are fun! It's fun to find new blogs! If you are interested in our blog it's by invite only, so just email me your email address and I can send you an invite . . . if you want! Also, do you mind sending me that template for the soap insert thing you did for the relief society thing last month? Thanks a bunch!
angelanorman@gmail.com

-Angie